Girard-Perregaux the Sea Hawk Ceramic
Water resistant to 300 meters. The new Sea Hawk, available in ceramic, makes no bones about its pretensions.
This diving tool has a unidirectional anticlockwise rotating bezel for calculating diving times. A series of tests to demonstrate its capacity to stand up to pressure at a depth of 300 meters, have guaranteed its water resistance in accordance with the very strict ISO 6425 standard. The construction of its case makes it highly shock-resistant, as does its crown, which is placed at 4 o’clock for greater comfort, reinforced by a crown guard that is perfectly integrated with the case.
Black, stamped with a motif recalling the emblematic Girard-Perregaux Bridge, its dial is multi-layered. The hour markers and the hands are enhanced with luminescent material. Certain elements are picked out in red, such as the hands of the power reserve indicator and the small second. The date appears at 1:30 for a perfectly balanced display.
Ref. : 49960-32-632-FK6A
- Case: ceramic
- Bezel: ceramic
- Diameter: 44.00 mm
- Glass: anti-reflective sapphire (domed)
- Case back: secured with six screws
- Water resistance: 300 meters
Self-winding mechanical movement
- Caliber: 11 ½ ’’’
- Frequency: 28,800 Vib/h - (4 Hz)
- Power reserve: minimum 46 hours
- Jewels: 27
- Functions: hour, minute, date, small second, power reserve indicator
Strap in black rubber
- Folding buckle in PVD titanium with ceramic cover