Jaquet Droz The Twelve Cities Aventurine
With The Twelve Cities Aventurine and The Eclipse Mother-of-Pearl, the emblematic complications traditionally presented in 43 mm cases are now presented in 39 mm models and enshrine the magic of travel in the finest raw materials.
With their exceptional beauty and great delicacy, mother-of-pearl and aventurine are skillfully worked by the Jaquet Droz master craftsmen. This year, two new watches with a smaller diameter have been created to combine the brilliance of these materials with the brand’s best-loved traditional watch complications: time zones and the moon phases.
The Twelve Cities Aventurine
With its blue alligator strap, The Twelve Cities Aventurine helps the seasoned traveler keep time in twelve different capital cities.
The eyes are drawn to this magnificent oval mother-of-pearl disk, now completely redesigned for women, and meticulously inlaid inside an aventurine dial. The local time appearing in the aperture at 12 o’clock echoes the time in the selected city displayed at 6 o’clock. As for the minutes, they are indicated with a single lancine-type hand.
With a jumping hour system, the model can be easily personalized, displaying the cities chosen by its owner.
Ref. : J010110270
- Jaquet Droz 5153, self-winding mechanical movement, double barrel, 12 time zones, jumping hours, heavy metal oscillating weight
- Centered minutes
- Jumping hours through an aperture at 12 o'clock
- 12 cities through an aperture at 6 o'clock
- 28 jewels
Power Reserve :
- 68 hours
- 28,800 v.p.h
- Stainless steel, diameter 39 mm
- Height 12.27 mm
- Push-button at 2 o'clock for city selection
- Individual serial number engraved on the case-back
Water Resistance :
- 3 bar (30 meters)
- Aventurine, inlaid white mother-of-pearl center
- Rhodium treatment
- Rolled-edge hand-made blue alligator leather
- Stainless steel ardillon