Eberhard & Co. the SCAFODAT 500
Scafodat is the name of the diving-watch collection for professional use; it resumes and actualises the Eberhard & Co.’s tradition in sport watches with technical features. The ingenuity of its production and the careful selection of the materials make Scafodat water-resistant down to 500 m.
Scafodat is characterised by such interesting technical details as the big crown located at 4 o'clock, equipped with a special security device. The crown activates the inner rotating flange, protected by a non-reflecting sapphire glass, which is especially useful for indicating diving times on a sexagesimal basis.
The security valve is fitted on the middle part. It works automatically and sees to it that helium escapes in the decompression phase.
Scafodat comes in steel, it has a mechanical automatic movement and screw-in crown. The caseback is locked by screws, and an individual feature of it is the traditional seahorse image that was inspired by the original design registered in 1958. The black dials have triangular indexes warranting high-grade readability both in the classical and sportive versions.
Scafodat is available with the special Chicane bracelet in steel with an innovative system to lengthen it (Patented) and the Déclic deployment clasp (Patented), or with an ergonomic rubber strap devised for optimum wearing comfort.
Ref. : 41025
- Movement: calibre ETA 11 ½ ” 2824-2, mechanical automatic – date at 3 o’clock
- Case: steel
- Diameter of the case: 44,00 mm.
- Thickness of the case: 15,00 mm.
- Bezel: polished, with 2 bevels
- Strap-attachment: 22,00 mm
- Case-back: secured by 6 screws; external part polished; the central part is satin-finished on which is minted a seahorse in relief, polished
- Crown of the movement: located at 2 o’clock, screw-in, Ø 8 mm
- Crown for the function: located at 4 o’clock, screw-in with security device, of rotating flange: Ø 9,50 mm
- Water-resistance: 500 m. – with decompression’s valve
- Glass: non-reflecting sapphire (thickness 3 mm)
- Dials: bi-directional rotating flange on the external part of the dial with a sexagesimal scale which indexes from 0 to 15 are luminescent. Two dials are available.
- black with 4 large triangular indexes luminescent, and small white indexes
- black with 4 large triangular indexes luminescent, and small red indexes
- Hands: fan-shaped, rhodium-plated, luminescent
- Strap: rubber, black or white, with personalised buckle E&C
- Bracelet: Chicane in steel, with lengthening system (Patented) and deployment clasp Déclic (Patented– Registered Design)
- 41025 CAD SCAFODAT 500, bracelet CHICANE in steel (84164 AC)
- 41025 CU SCAFODAT 500, strap rubber