Bell & Ross the WW1 Régulateur pink gold Limited Edition
Bell & Ross creates watches that are as precious as they are functional, reflecting its constant quest for excellence and the exceptional. Continuing from the Vintage WW1 Heure Sautante model introduced in 2012, Bell & Ross presents the WW1 Régulateur, a watch of extreme refinement that will delight connoisseurs of singular, neo-classical pieces. Featuring an original display with a sober and ultra-legible design, this model epitomizes the brand’s visual identity with high-quality watchmaking.
COMPLEXITY THAT PROMOTES LEGIBILITY
For this new model, Bell & Ross has chosen a display favoring precise and immediate reading of the minutes via the Swiss-made “regulator” movement. This movement, which separates the indexes by ordering them into a hierarchy, has long been the most precise instrument in the history of watchmaking. It creates an original display in which each of the indexes – hours, minutes and seconds – have their independent display.
The Vintage WW1 Régulateur has a dominant central hand for the minutes, an hour counter at 12 o’clock and a small independent seconds hand at 6 o’clock, allowing rapid and precise reading of short time periods.
A PRECIOUS OBJECT WITH A SLEEK DESIGN
The Vintage WW1 Régulateur reflects a classical aesthetic. The combination of pure lines, high quality materials and slender strap make this watch the height of elegance.
- Its generous diameter (42mm), domed sapphire crystal, fasteners resembling wire handles soldered to the case, and its narrow alligator strap, are all reminiscent of the first wrist watches.
- The opaline silvered dial, the snailed counter and the extreme slenderness of the blue hands and indexes offer a unique refinement, the very embodiment of elegance.
- As a final touch, the pink gold brings nobility and sobriety to this timepiece. The «barleycorn» guilloched caseback, worked in the style of period watches, is decorated in precious metal, reflecting the watchmakers’ exquisite craftsmanship.
THE ULTIMATE ELEGANCE OF FUNCTIONALITY
The Vintage WW1 Régulateur embodies Bell & Ross’s expertise in watchmaking. It brilliantly combines the complexity of the mechanical movement with the simplicity of the principle of separated indexes. The refined design of its high-quality polished pink gold case gives it a timeless elegance. Offered in a limited edition of 99 pieces, it will appeal to collectors and connoisseurs of traditional watchmaking with modern tastes. Bell & Ross succeeds in its original mission of harnessing technology to promote legibility.
Limited Edition to 99 pieces
- Dubois Depraz mechanical automatic
- Curved and anti-reflective sapphire
- Hours (counter at 12 o’clock), minutes (central hand), seconds (counter at 6 o’clock)
Water-resistance : 30 meters.
- Diameter 42 mm. Polished 18K pink gold (40,7 g Gold)
- “Barleycorn” guilloche caseback
Strap : brown alligator
- Silvered opaline
- Snailed counter
- Blue-steel hands
- Pin buckle
- Polished 18K pink gold (6,5 g Gold)