FREELANCER, SIMPLY AUTHENTIC
RAYMOND WEIL goes for simplicity with this new freelancer for ladies, and confirms its place among the limited circle of elegant watchmakers. With its expertly set diamonds, an enigmatic face embellished with arabesques, this model is like the sweet sound of music.
This new freelancer simply reveals its movement delicately through an opening at 12 o’clock, inviting its owner to explore the intricacies of watchmaking mechanics. The visible balance wheel has now become a subtle signature, recognised by lovers of RAYMOND WEIL watches.
A sapphire case back enables one to verify the refined execution of the automatic mechanical movement which powers this new creation – once again simplicity prevails and delights the eye. This 38mm timepiece is a wonderful combination of the interplay of materials, the design qualities and the brilliance of the diamonds.
Ref.: 2750 SLS 20081
- Movement Mechanical – RW4200
- Winding Automatic
- Power reserve 38 hours
- Jewels 26
- Round – polished steel set with 66 diamonds
- Diameter: 38mm Thickness: 9.65mm
- Crown Polished steel – fluted with RW monogram
- Crystal Sapphire with dual-sided antiglare treatment
- Dial Dark grey, lace motifs, set with 12 diamonds, visible balance wheel at 12 o’clock
- Hands Steel type, shiny, barrel-shaped
- Case back Screwed, with sapphire crystal
- Bracelet Dark grey alligator-style calf leather strap, polished steel RW folding clasp with double push-security system
- Water resistance 10 ATM