SARPANEVA the Woodoo - Piece Unique
In northern finland, the sun sets in november
and stays below the horizon for 51 days
When the sun is absent,
the moon becomes the master.
And when the moon is wicked, a vicious watch is born.
a bizarre timepiece with a twist of magic.
- Modified Soprod A10 calibre, 11.5 lines, 28800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz)
- Mechanical, automatic winding
- Mainplate modified to incorporate phases of the moon (29.5 days) function
- 25 jewels
- 42-hour power reserve
- Rhodium plated, perlage finishing
- Moonphase wheel made of stainless steel with Super-LumiNova C3
- DLC coated stainless steel, 46 mm in diameter, 12 mm thick
- Curved sapphire crystal with multi anti-reflection coating inside and phantom SARPANEVA signature
- Screwdown crown
- Water-resistant to 300 m
- DLC coated stainless steel, skeleton dial
- Face of the moon made of oxydiced sterling silver, diamond setted 1,37 ct (151 diamonds TW/VVS and 2 rubies, set by Mr Gilles Meier)
- Skeletonised hour wheel made of stainless steel
- Frog with DLC coated stainless steel buckle