Pierre DeRoche the GrandCliff Pure
Pierre DeRoche enriches its GrandCliff collection with an extremely restrained timepiece. Its lines are as understated as its black or white dial, adorned with baton hour-markers, Arabic numerals or Roman.
Smaller and slimmer than the brand’s other creations, Pure is clearly designed to exercise a universal appeal. Its functional assets include indications of the hours, minutes, seconds, date and power reserve, all driven by an excellent mechanical automatic movement. While this timepiece is more pared down than the other GrandCliff variations, it nonetheless retains the distinctive identity codes of the brand from the Vallée de Joux, including the signature lugs! Pierre and Carole Dubois are introducing a classic and timeless model for the brand aficionados who sometimes wish to simply let time take its course.
- Mouvement Mechanical automatic, 21 jewels, decorated and engraved oscillating weight. Power reserve at 7 o’clock. Date window at 3 o’clock.
- Functions Hours, minutes, seconds, date and power reserve.
- Case Steel, 40 mm. Anti-reflective sapphire crystal, front and back
- Dial Black or white. Hour-markers, Arabic numerals or Roman.
- Strap Alligator leather with steel safety folding clasp.