DeWitt the Furtive Automatic Small Second
The latest addition to the FURTIVE collection, the brand’s first line in steel launched in 2013, is the Automatic Petite Seconde (Small Seconds) model. It opens up new horizons to all lovers of exceptional watchmaking and design.
Its noble appearance and contemporary allure are inspired by the world of sports, with an elegance and restraint that will please those who love wide open spaces, on land or sea.
With its high-performance automatic calibre and a power reserve of 42 hours, it is distinguished from the other models in the collection by a small seconds counter at 6 o’clock. Its perfectly produced dial demonstrates once again how DeWitt expertise is preserving the great tradition of Swiss dial making.
On the upper part of the dial, a discreet black sunray motif highlights the silvered index appliques, subtly suggesting a speedometer or the bridge of a ship. On the lower part, the stripes of metallic appliques against a wood-colour background create a geometry that beautifully highlights the small seconds counter at 6 o’clock.
This design thought continues on the curved 42 mm steel case where polished and satin-finished surfaces contrast with the black PVD to reinforce the graphic and optical effects.
The new FURTIVE line meets the high standards of finish adopted by the DeWitt Manufacture since its creation: satin-finished, polished and chamfered surfaces.
The high quality of finishing work continues on the case back, stamped with "Clous de Paris" decoration and featuring a medallion carrying the brand logo. There is also a “W" engraved on the crown.
Offered on a metal bracelet or a black rubber strap for greater freedom, the new FURTIVE Automatic Petite Seconde watch is the perfect companion for getting away from it all.
FURTIVE: an invitation to travel with elegance in the pure watchmaking tradition.
FURTIVE AUTOMATIC SMALL SECOND
Ref. : FTV.PTS.001
- Reference DW.HMS
- Movement Mechanical self-winding movement
- Diameter 25.60 mm
- Functions Hours, minutes, small seconds at 6 o’clock
- Power reserve 42 hours
- Rotor Dewitt design with “Côtes de Genève” pattern
- Vibrations 28,800 vph
- Balance 3-armed, made in Glucydur
- Jewelling 21 jewels
- Case Round case with DeWitt imperial columns on the sides and bezel
- Material Steel, black PVD treatment on the sides
- Diameter 42 mm
- Total thickness 11.40 mm
- Crown Steel, polished and satin-finished, “W” signature
- Case back DeWitt design with “Clou de Paris” pattern
- Distance between lugs 21 mm
- Dial Black with sunray pattern. Roman numerals and Arabic numerals in silvered appliques. Line pattern on lower part of the dial in wood tone and silvered appliques. Black seconds counter.
- Hands Hours and minutes: 18-carat white gold, open-worked hands in the form of double-edge swords.
- Seconds: 18-carat white gold, thin and elegant.
- Wristband Steel bracelet or black rubber strap
- Buckle Polished, engraved “W” signature
- Water-resistance 30 metres