DeWitt the Twenty-8-Eight Automatic
With its subtle blend of character and refinement, the Twenty-8-Eight Automatic watch joins the prestigious lineage of iconic models from the DeWitt Manufacture. Since 2010 this collection, with its poised, urban design, has enjoyed playing with contrasts by casing up in rose gold or white gold, along with innovative materials and a wide range of refined hues for its dials.
DeWitt is marking its 10th anniversary year with a new creation, a feast of refinement, dressed in exquisite pink gold and decidedly contemporary grade-5 Neotitanium, both enhanced with a bright and sumptuous white dial.
Its 43 mm round case adorned with the famous imperial columns, houses a sturdy and reliable automatic movement running at 28,800 vph and with a power reserve of 42 hours.
The hours, minutes and seconds are set against a backdrop of a dial artistically divided into two guilloche zones, giving this model a soft light. There is a small flame motif at the dial’s center, surrounded by an elegant radiating pattern, the two separated by an appliqué circle of rose gold color tone. The time is indicated by Roman numerals at the four cardinal points connected by discrete appliqué Arabic numerals positioned at 5-minute intervals.
Like all of its creations, Twenty-8-Eight Automatic perfectly meets the very high finishing standards adopted by the DeWitt Manufacture: brushed, polished and beveled. The small "W" signature also appears on the 18 ct rose gold crown and on the buckle.
Bridging classicism and innovation, the new Twenty-8-Eight Automatic watch harmoniously combines materials and shades, proudly joining the ranks of DeWitt’s iconic models.
Ref. : T8.AU.014
- Reference DWT8AU
- Movement Mechanical self-winding movement
- Diameter 25.60 mm
- Functions Hours, minutes, seconds
- Power reserve 42 hours
- Frequency 28,800 vph
- Rotor DeWitt design in rose gold colour tone with open-work “W” logo
- Balance 3-armed, made in Glucydur
- Spiral Flat
- Escapement 51° angle of lift
- Jewelling 21 jewels
- Case Round case with DeWitt imperial columns on the sides and the bezel
- Material 18-carat rose gold and grade 5 Neotitanium
- Diameter 43 mm
- Total thickness 10.28 mm
- Crown 18-carat rose gold, polished, ring in blackened titanium, “W” signature
- Case back Sapphire crystal, secured by screws
- Distance between lugs 21 mm
- Dial White with two guilloche zones: internal with flame guilloche pattern, external with sunray pattern. Circle applique in rose gold colour tone, large Roman numerals at four cardinal pointsand small Arabic numerals positioned at five minutes intervals
- Hands Hours and Minutes: open-worked hands in the form of doubleedged swords
- Seconds: thin and elegant
- Wristband White alligator
- Buckle Grade 5 Neotitanium pin buckle, engraved “W” signature
- Water-resistance 30 meters