Armin Strom the One Week Skeleton Water Only Watch
A unique piece for Only Watch 2013
Equipped with the manual-wound ARM09 calibre, the ARMIN STROM ONE WEEK SKELETON WATER ONLY WATCH 2013 unveils its truly exclusive inner mechanics. The crown wheels, visible from the dial side, can be clearly seen to move, when the movement is being wound.
This exceptional timepiece features modern forms of skeletonising in respect to the brand’s eponymous founder with designs integrated from early versions of the calibre, before they were entirely assembled in the Manufacture.
The sapphire case back, reveals the highly intricate level of component finishing: the gear-train bridge is hand-engraved in honour of the element Water – and completes this unique piece of art. The ARMIN STROM ONE WEEK SKELETON WATER ONLY WATCH 2013 celebrates craftsmanship and pays homage to the Manufacture’s full spectrum of watchmaking skills.
- Armin Strom calibre ARM09
- Mechanical manual-winding with 7-day power-reserve and off-centre time indications
- Hour, minute, small seconds, power-reserve indicator
- Skeletonised main plate, exchange wheel bridge, barrel-bridge
- Frequency: 18,000 A/h
- Jewels: 34
- Number of individual components: 146
- 18ct white gold
- Sapphire crystal and case back with anti-reflective treatment
- Diameter: 43.40mm
- Height: 13.00mm
- Water-resistant to 50m
- White with affixed appliques
- Delivered with a genuine blue alligator horn-back leather strap with a double-folding clasp as well as an additional blue rubber strap.
- Unique piece