Breitling the Transocean Unitime Pilot
A true aviator’s chronograph
The Transocean Unitime Pilot combines an innovative Manufacture Breitling caliber featuring an ultra-practical worldtime system, with a technical look echoing Breitling’s grand tradition of watches for aviators.
From the first Breitling onboard chronographs in the 1930s to the legendary 1952 Navitimer, along with countless models dedicated to skyborne heroes, the black dials with white indications have always been a token of recognition as the best instruments for pilots. The Transocean Unitime Pilot highlights this understated, readable and functional design by teaming a satin-brushed steel case with a steelmesh bracelet. Thanks to its entirely crown-adjustable worldtime system (one smooth move corrects all indications, including the date, either forwards or backwards), this high-performance automatic chronograph proves the ideal partner for all those who – whether in the cockpit or the passenger compartment – constantly juggle with timezones around the world. Manufacture Breitling Caliber B05 with its patented mechanism is chronometer-certified by the COSC (Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute), the ultimate benchmark in terms of precision and reliability. The Transocean Unitime Pilot is also available with a blue dial, a polished red gold case, as well as in a 1,000-piece limited series with a black steel case and bracelet. Each to his own flight plan.
- Manufacture Breitling Caliber B05, officially chronometer-certified by the COSC, selfwinding, high-frequency (28,800 vibrations/hour), 56 jewels
- Over 70-hour power reserve
- 1/4th second chronograph, 30-minute and 12-hour totalizers
- steel or 18K red gold
- Water-resistant to 100 m/10 bar
- Convex sapphire crystal, glareproofed on both sides
- Diameter: 46mm
- black or Midnight Blue
- Ocean Classic (steel mesh, on steel version only) / Barenia leather or crocodile leather