Jaeger-LeCoultre the Master Compressor Extreme W-Alarm Aston Martin watch
The alarm watches pilots had always dreamt of boasts all the qualities indispensable to those whose passion propels them across continents. Starting with a world time display that enables them to read off at a glance the time in any time zone on the planet. Since long journeys across the world’s various time zones imply facing the dreaded concomitant time differences, the ever useful alarm function not only features exceptional readability, but also a full and powerful sound.
There is thus no risk of showing up late for a race, especially since this innovative display combines playfulness with absolute clarity – since it is composed of two juxtaposed discs appearing through a large window at 9 o’clock: the first is devoted to hours running from 1 to 12, and the second to quarter-hours.
The Master Compressor Extreme W-Alarm Aston Martin watch is powered by the automatic Jaeger-LeCoultre Calibre 912 featuring a blend of reliability and a sporting nature stemming from its ability to face up to the most extreme conditions. Witness the compression key that further enhances the crown’s resistance to water and dust by overcompressing one of the four water-resistance gaskets; along with a sophisticated shock-absorbing case guaranteeing absolute precision in all circumstances. The splendid black dial bearing alternating red and white indications is adorned with a surface treatment evoking the grill on Aston Martin cars.
The logo created by the British manufacturer to celebrate its centenary is engraved on the caseback.
It also adorns the special presentation box equipped with a dedicated compartment to house a second strap supplied with the watch. Wearers can thus switch from alligator leather to rubber in one smooth move and thus secure firmly to their wrist this generous 46.3 mmdiameter titanium and stainless steel watch designed for experienced drivers.
Ref. : Q177847N, limited series of 100
- Mechanical automatic Jaeger-LeCoultre Calibre 912, crafted, assembled and decorated by hand
- 28,800 vibrations per hour
- 45-hour power reserve
- 315 parts
- 23 jewels
- 7.8 mm thick
- Hours, minutes, seconds, date, world time: city disc combined with a 24-hour inner bezel ring, alarm with double hours and minutes display, on/off alarm selection
- Black, Aston Martin radiator grill motif
- 24-hour inner bezel ring: two-tone red/white
- Luminescent numerals and hour-markers
- Local hours and minutes: trapeze-shaped, openworked, luminescent,
- Case in satin-brushed grade 5 titanium, polished steel base
- Cambered sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 100 metres
- Black alligator leather
- Second black rubber strap supplied in the presentation box