GRAHAM the Chronofighter Oversize Superlight TT
Breaking the mold
Chronofighter Oversize Superlight TT
Limited edition of 200
Today’s mechanical sports are impressive due to the speed and intensity of the races not forgetting high-technology. But impressive is not strong enough for the TT. TT is a breathtaking experience which never fails to impress. As a long-term timekeeper, GRAHAM brings its advanced watch making knowledge to create typical high-powered racing instruments and ensure an exciting show. The brand shows off modern watch making technology by launching the Chronofighter Oversize Superlight TT. Enhanced with a lightweight black carbon nanotube composite case, the highly shock absorbing watch weighs less than 100g. Let’s hit the road.
Beautiful motorcycles, legendary riders and a stunning limited edition watch; what a perfect combination. They started at 2, then, ten, 20, and even more today (almost 250), riding like crazy. GRAHAM wants to pay tribute to the men who risk their lives in the name of passion by taking part in the TT every year. The limited edition Chronofighter Oversize Superlight TT is a new concept watch dedicated to speed, adrenaline and advanced technology.
Steel has proven its merits but is somewhat ordinary. GRAHAM has developed a case, made of carbon nanotube speckled composite. The watch weighs less than 100 grams. The model contains motorsport design connotations, lightweight material to time with lap time functions.
The new Superlight chronograph facilitates the measurement of speed thanks to a specific tachymeter scale based on the TT circuit (37.73 miles / 60.7 km). The yellow indicator on the minutes counter is at 17 min (lap record time, 131.578 mph / 211.75 kmh established by John McGuinness). The chrono starts when the race start is given. When the red minutes hand overlaps the yellow marker, the speed can be read in an instant on the scale. The function emphasizes intuitive and immediate reading. The watch demonstrates again GRAHAM’s expertise and passion for challenge.
That’s what rebel with a cause means.
Main features also include:
47 mm superlight black carbon nanotube composite case (51g). Calibre G1747, automatic self-winding movement, 25 jewels, 28’800 A/h (4Hz), Incabloc shock absorber, 48 hours power reserve, tachymeter scale with graduation based on the length of TT circuit 37.73 miles (60.7km), lap record 131.578 mph/211.75 kmh) indicated at 3 o’clock, yellow painted indicator on minutes counter at 17 min (lap record time) to help reading speed on tachymeter scale, domed sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on both faces, see-through sapphire crystal case back with Isle of Man triskelion (emblem with 3 legs), superlight inscription and limited edition serial number, black techno-fabric strap with red stitches. Limited edition to 200 pieces.
Ref. : 2CCBK.B07A
Limited edition: 200
- Chronograph (seconds, 30 minutes counter)
- Date at 8 o'clock
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Calibre G1747, automatic chronograph, 28'800 A/h (4Hz), Incabloc shock absorber
- 25 jewels
- Power reserve : 48 hours
- 47 mm superlight black carbon nanotube composite case (51g)
- Total weight of the watch is under 100g
- Black carbon left fast-action start/stop trigger and black rubber reset pusher
- Black ceramic bezel
- Domed sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating on both faces
- See-through sapphire crystal case back with Isle of Man triskelion (emblem with 3 legs), superlight inscription and limited edition serial number
Water resistance : 330 feet / 100 m /10 bar
- Black, snailed hours and minutes counters
- White Super-LumiNova hands and numerals, red chrono, minutes and seconds counters' hands. Minute scale with red numerals
- Tachymeter scale with white graduation based on the length of TT circuit 37.73 miles (60.7 km). Yellow inscription at 3 o'clock to indicate lap record (131.578 mph / 211.75 kmh). Yellow painted indicator on minutes counter at 17 min (lap record time) to help reading speed on tachymeter scale
- Black techno-fabric strap with red stitches
- Black ceramic pin buckle
Price : 7'500 CHF