ORIS the ProDiver Pointer Moon
Turning the Tide
Building on their successful ProDiver range, Oris is proud to announce the launch of the Oris ProDiver Pointer Moon. This ground-breaking new timepiece is the world's first mechanical watch to indicate both the lunar cycle and the tidal range.
Inspired by their brand ambassador and experienced commercial diver Roman Frischknecht, the Oris ProDiver Pointer Moon is a timepiece specifically designed to meet the demands of the world of professional diving. Previously, no watch on the market offered a way of indicating the tidal range, which is important for professional divers like Frischknecht to know while working.
The Oris ProDiver Pointer Moon indicates the tidal range and lunar cycle at a glance using a unique dial design, removing the need for divers to consult constantly external manuals. It also incorporates Oris's patented Rotation Safety System, which allows the wearer to keep track of a certain time period using a rotating bezel that can be locked to prevent accidental adjustment, and an automatic helium escape valve.
The Oris ProDiver Pointer Moon has a date aperture at 5 o'clock and centralised second, minute and hour displays. Its titanium case is water resistant to 1,000m, with special metres-feet scale engravings on the screwed case back. For ease of readability for divers the sapphire crystal is domed on both sides and has an inner anti-reflective coating.
This innovative new timepiece is available in both the northern and southern hemisphere tide range indication.
No. 761 7682 7154 Set, Ø 49.00mm, Northern Hemisphere
No. 761 7682 7134 Set, Ø 49.00mm, Southern Hemisphere
- Automatic mechanical movement Oris Cal. 761, based on Sellita SW220 with pointer moon function and date display at 5 o’clock
- Centralised second, minute, hour and pointer moon displays
- Multi-piece titanium case, water resistant to 100 bar/1,000 metres
- Screwed case back with metres-feet conversion scale
- Sapphire crystal domed on both sides with inner anti-reflective coating
- Diver’s unidirectional revolving top ring with minute scale on black ceramic inlay
- Dial with applied indices and hands, both with Super-LumiNova® inlay
- Protected screw-in crown
- Rubber strap with folding buckle and easy adjustment extension
- Set includes waterproof case and a metal bracelet with tools to exchange
- Swiss Retail Price CHF 3,200.00/Set