ORIS the new Aquis Regulateur 'Der Meistertaucher'
Slick New Look for 'Der Meistertaucher'
Oris was the first watch manufacturer to introduce a diver’s watch with a Regulateur movement. The Oris Regulateur ‘Der Meistertaucher’ has long been a firm favourite with divers due to its special Regulateur movement with focus on the centralized minute hand. This function is essential to divers, who depend on a clear view of the minute hand at all times.
Oris releases now a new and improved version under the name of Aquis Regulateur ‘Der Meistertaucher’, i.e. with the sleeker Aquis case design. To improve the readability the shape of the minute hand has been strengthened. The Super-LumiNova® inlay on the hands and indices is now white, allowing for enhanced visibility in even the murkiest of waters to ensure diver safety.
These changes reflect Oris's capacity for innovation and craftsmanship, without losing the elements that made the timepiece initially so unique.
This underwater essential continues to be at the forefront of functionality and style that divers have come to expect from Oris watches.
Ref. : No. 749 7677 7154 Set, Ø 43.00mm
- Automatic mechanical movement Oris Cal. 749, based on SW 220 with centralized minute display. Decentralized hour display at 3 o’clock and second display at 9 o’clock. Date window at 6 o’clock
- Black dial applied indices and red outlined minute hand and second hand with white Super-LumiNova® inlay.
- Titanium case with a helium valve at 9 o’clock, water resistant to 30 bar/300m and unidirectional revolving top ring with minute scale on black ceramic inlay.
- Sapphire crystal domed on both sides with anti-reflective coating inside
- Stainless steel screw-in security crown with titanium crown protection
- Rubber strap with extendable titanium safety clasp
- Set includes waterproof case, separate titanium bracelet and tools
- Swiss Retail Price: CHF 2,900.00 for the complete set including spare metal bracelet, tools for bracelet change, packed in a waterproof box