JAQUET DROZ the Grande Seconde Quantième
With the Grande Seconde Quantième, Jaquet Droz gives a subtly modernized look to one of its flagship models, thanks to new hour makers and fresh colors.
Since its creation, the Grande Seconde has always been an endless source of inspiration, to the point of becoming a brand emblem. In 2011, Jaquet Droz launched the Grande Seconde Quantième, a Grande Seconde in stainless steel with a date display. This year, the line sees the arrival of two new versions with an ever more contemporary design.
In colors that catch the eye, the blue or chocolate dials enhance the Geneva stripes with a play of hues shimmering in the changing light. Simplicity rules, with an elegant display of the date and the time on these 43 mm models: the Arabic and Roman numerals of previous models have given way to stunning baton markers. These latest developments featured on the Grande Seconde Quantième are a demonstration of how Jaquet Droz continuously rethinks those models which have built its legend and made its name.
- J007030246 *2
- Jaquet Droz 2660Q2, self-winding mechanical movement, double barrel, heavy metal oscillating weight
- Off-centered hours and minutes, large seconds subdial
- Pointer-type date display at 6 o'clock
Jewelling : 30 jewels
Power Reserve : 68 hours
Frequency : 28,800 v.p.h
- Stainless steel, diameter 43 mm
- Height 11.63 mm
- Individual serial number engraved on the case-back
Water Resistance : 3 bar (30 meters)
- Blue / Brown*2 Côtes de Genève and blue / brown*2 opaline applied ring. Applied indications with rhodium treatment
- Hours, minutes, seconds and dates with rhodium treatment
- Date with red varnished tip
Strap : Rolled-edge hand-made blue / brown*2 alligator leather
Buckle : Stainless steel folding clasp