Breitling for Bentley the Chronograph B05 Unitime
For those who view travel as an art of living, Breitling for Bentley has created the Bentley B05 Unitime, a worldtime chronograph powered by an innovative Manufacture Breitling movement with a patented mechanism. Thanks to its double-disc system, this instrument boasting unprecedented user friendliness enables instant reading at any given moment of the time in all 24 timezones.
Upon changing timezone, simply turning the crown forward or backward in onehour increments enables the user to correct all indications in one smooth gesture, with the date automatically adjusted to local time. The 24-city bezel comprises indications serving to take account of “summer” or Daylight Saving Time (DST).
The black or matt white dial is adorned with an artistically sculpted globe accentuating the travel theme. The high-performance chronograph movement, chronometer-certified by the COSC (Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute), measures feats accomplished the world over. It is driven by a highly original oscillating weight shaped like a wheel rim and visible through the transparent caseback. Available in steel as well as in red gold, the new Bentley B05 Unitime is fitted with a bracelet or with a rubber or crocodile leather strap.
- Manufacture Breitling Calibre B05, officially chronometer-certified by the COSC, selfwinding, high-frequency (28,800 vibrations per hour), 56 jewels
- Over 70-hour power reserve
- 1/4th second chronograph, 30-minute and 12-hour totalizers
- Steel or 18K red gold
- Water-resistant to 100 meters
- Screw-lock crown
- Cambered sapphire crystal, glareproofed on both sides
- Transparent sapphire crystal caseback
- Diameter: 49 mm
- Royal Ebony or Arctica
- Barenia leather, crocodile leather, rubber/Speed