2013/03/26 (Pre-BaselWorld 2013)
epos the 3420 Limited Edition COSC
Introducing a classic. The 3420 Limited Edition by Epos eschews excess but refuses to compromise on finish. This COSC-certified watch is driven by an automatic ETA 2892 calibre, open to view through the transparent back. The three hands - hours, minutes and seconds – sweep its 40mm round dial.
This elegant black and gold landscape is punctuated only by the date window at 3 o'clock. The 7mm case height makes this an eminently comfortable watch to wear while its limited-edition status – 100 pieces in steel, 200 pieces in black PVD – ensures a certain exclusivity.
- Mechanical automatic, ETA 2892, COSC-certified, decorated movement
- Hours, minutes, seconds and date
- Stainless steel or black PVD steel, 40 mm
- Sapphire crystal front and back
- Water-resistant to 30 m (3 ATM/100 ft)
- Black, guilloché, polished inner bezel ring
- Applied hour-markers and Arabic numerals
- Date window at 3 o'clock
- Black leather with buckle or metal bracelet