RSW the Neuveville Chronograph
La Neuveville, the Swiss medieval city, has celebrated its 700 anniversary in 2012. Nested on the shore of LakeBienne, located in the southern tip of the famous Watch Valley, La Neuveville is the home of the brand RSW. By giving to this collection the name «La Neuveville », RSW pays his tribute to its home town and mark the important anniversary with a very exclusive, limited special edition.
After the successful launch of « La Neuveville » in 2012, it became obvious for the brand to increase its collection by a few chronographs.
Perfectly integrated, with a simple and elegant design with vintage accents, 2 models are presented this year : with its 42MM case, the first is fitted with a quartz movement with a big date at 12. The second, with its Impressive 44MM case, houses a Valjoux automatic movement.
The now famous patented crank crown system is fitted on the automatic chronograph, like the majority of the mechanical watches produced by RSW.
Timeless, the new range of « La Neuveville » chronographs strengthens and round out the classic range of the brand RSW.
- 5345 quartz
- 4345 automatic
- Diameter: 42 mm (5345)
- Diameter: 44 mm (4345)
- Steel, steel PVD yellow
- Steel cases are available with diamond-setting
Ref. 5345 = 12 (0.11 ct) and 84 (0.76 ct) diamonds
Ref. 4345 = 12 (0.11 ct) and 84 (0.76 ct) diamonds
- Sapphire glass + back-case with sapphire glass for ref. 4345
- Patented crank crown for ref. 4345
- Screw back-case
- Water-resistant to 3 ATM
- Swiss quartz movement (5345)
- Automatic movement (4345)
- Hours, minutes, sweep seconds, date and chronograph with 3 counters
- Black with silver or yellow indexes
- Blue with silver or yellow indexes
- Grey with silver or yellow indexes
- Steel and leather with folding buckle
Recommended retail price :
- ref. 5345 from CHF 795.- to CHF 3’495.-
- ref. 4345 from CHF 2’295.- to CHF 4’995.-