2013/03/14 (Pre-Basel 2013)
CONCORD introduces a whole new take on the C1 Chronograph
What makes a watch brand iconic? Concord revealed its compelling answer to that question six years ago with the introduction of the C1 Chronograph – and is hitting the right note once again with the launch of the new C1. Over half a decade after the revolution created by the birth of its unique predecessor, the C1 Chronograph, Concord unveils a brilliantly refined evolution of that iconic design that is sleekly in line with the times.
While it retains the DNA and avant-garde spirit of its larger-than-life older sibling – including the iconic eight-block bezel (now rendered in either titanium or ceramic), the A07 movement, sophisticated dial design, rich detailing, flawless execution and artful blend of high-tech materials – the new C1 is sexier and more resolutely ergonomic, resulting in a watch that is a top-of-the-line winner on all fronts. The C1 is not only highly desirable from an aesthetic standpoint, it exudes comfort with its smaller crown, improved readability and a curved base that follows the slight contour oe the wrist. Concord’s new C1 Chronograph – living, steadily beating proof that less is definitely more.
Titanium / Ceramic, 47mm
- Mechanical self-winding, Calibre A07.211 (Valgranges)
- 48-hour power reserve
- 28'800 vibrations/hour (4Hz)
- snailed bevel rotor (biseau colimaçonné), vertical côtes de genève &
- "C1" engraved in the center, black PVD treated
- Hours - Minutes - Small seconds at 9 o'clock
- Dimensions: 47 mm in diameter – 13.55 mm in depth
- 2 mm thick sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Titanium grade 5 with black ceramic decors, screw-down crown
- Titanium grade 5 / black ceramic pushers
- Open case-back secured by 8 screws engraved “Audace-Savoir-Faire-Avant-Garede"
- Water-resistant to 200 meters
- Black rubberized alligator strap sewn onto rubber strap
- Titanium deployment buckle with embossed Concord cover