Louis Erard the Regulator Power Reserve
Louis Erard presents the masterful Regulator Power Reserve, truly an "Icon of Excellence" that once again demonstrates its vitality, creativity and expertise. The Regulator Power Reserve is both a tribute to the early instruments of precision timekeeping and a contemporary expression of the brand's virtuoso skill, as it draws on a complication that is exclusive to the Le Noirmont watchmaker.
The line now extends from the original silver tones to include a sleek black counterpart whose sobriety makes the perfect foil for the exclusive regulator-style display. Louis Erard proves that it can take the most consensual displays to a new level of perfection. Forty millimetres that inspire multiple variations and continue to embody an uncompromising philosophy of fine timepieces at affordable prices.
- Hand-wound mechanical, ETA 7001 RE9 calibre with in-house Regulator
- Power Reserve complication
- Hours, minutes, seconds and power reserve
- Stainless steel, 40 mm
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 50 m (5 bar/5 ATM)
- White or black
- Regulator with offset hour-counter at 12 o'clock, central minute hand, small
- Seconds at 6 o'clock
- Power reserve at 9 o'clock
- Black leather with stainless steel folding clasp or metal bracelet
Other versions :
- Power Reserve, hand-wound mechanical, ETA 7001 RM 10 calibre with in-house complication; silver-toned or black dial, central hours and minutes, small seconds at 6 o'clock, power reserve at 10 o'clock