URWERK the UR-110 PT
Perfection is in the detail
The UR-110 is back on the scene, shedding its original titanium and steel case to retain the essentials: Its ARCAP mainplate and planetary satellite complication. The UR-110 has got a second wind and with it, a platinum bezel for a decidedly vintage look.
The technical complexity of the UR-110 collection is based on :
- A central carousel providing the complication with stability and equilibrium - Planetary gearing assuring the parallel rotation of the three hour satellites as they orbit the dial
- The three counter-rotating hour modules – each comprising an hour satellite, minute hand and counter balance – are each mounted on a planetary gear. These three modules are in constant counter-rotation to counter the direction of rotation of the central carousel.
The UR-110’s technology can be appreciated through the large panoramic sapphire crystal. As well as indicating the hours and minutes, the UR-110 also features a Control Board on the dial side with indicators for “Day/Night” and "Oil Change" – URWERK's service interval display – as well as small seconds on a sub dial. Turning the watch over, the titanium back encloses the innovative automatic winding system regulated by dual turbines.
- Case in Grade 5 titanium with platinum bezel (limited edition of 20 pieces)
- Dimensions: 47mm x 51mm x 16mm
- Two position crown with integrated protection
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Calibre : UR 9.01 mechanical, automatic winding
- Balance : Monometallic
- Frequency : 28,800v/h, 4Hz
- Jewels : 46
- Balance spring : Flat
- Power : Single barrel
- Power reserve : 39 hours
- Winding system : Uni-directional rotor regulated by double turbines
- Finishing : Satin finishing, spotting et diamond polishing
- Satellite complication with rotating hour/minute modules mounted on planetary gears
- Control Board: “Day/Night” indicator; “Oil Change” alerting service intervals and small seconds