Bremont launches the Supermarine S2000
Following the success of the Supermarine 500, Bremont are pleased to announce the launch of their new diving model, the Supermarine 2000.
With professional divers in mind Bremont have increased the size of the original Supermarine case to 45mm and re-engineered it to withstand further depths of 2000m/6560ft.
The design of the Supermarine was built using Bremont’s unique Trip-Tick three-piece case construction.
As with the previous model, extensive testing in the UK by Bremont has lead to the design and construction of the ‘Anti-Shock’ COSC certified movement mount to help protect it against large shocks.
It is also housed inside an Anti-Magnetic faraday cage to protect the balance, balance spring and escapement from any effects of magnetisation.
The developed model also features a Helium Escape valve.
An elegant crown protector has been built onto the side of the inner barrel and following on from other Bremont models; the watchcase has been specifically treated for strength using Bremont’s B-EBE2000 technology.
The sapphire bezel and Super-LumiNova coated indexes and hands offer luminosity in low light conditions.
- Modified calibre 13 1/4” BE-36AE automatic chronometer
- 25 jewels
- glucydur balance
- Anachron balance spring
- Nivaflex 1 mainspring
- 28,800 bph
- 38 hour power reserve
- Bremont moulded and skeletised decorated rotor.
- date and day at 3H
- Stainless steel case with sapphire uni-directional rotating bezel
- Case diameter 45mm
- lug width 22mm
- Inner soft iron anti-‐magnetic Faraday cage to protect movement
- Protective patented anti-shock movement mount
- Stainless steel screw-in and decorated case back
- Sapphire uni-directional rotating bezel with SuperLumiNova luminous coating
- Metal dial with various ground colours and applied indexes
- SuperLumiNova coated indexes and hands
- Domed anti-‐reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Water resistant to 200 ATM, 2000 metres
- C.O.S.C chronometer tested
- Integrated rubber strap or stainless steel bracelet
- Individually serial numbered with accompanying C.O.S.C certification