After exhibiting its talent in the art of watchmaking to the public with a skeleton piece, the Tissot T-Complication Squelette, Tissot wanted to prove itself in front of the experts. Inspired by that model, Tissot entered the Tissot T-Complication in the prestigious International Timing Competition. It then went on to win not only the first but also the second prize in the contest. Those medals attest to the consistency in quality of the exceptional and extremely precise mechanical movements Tissot produces.
Tissot pushes its limits for its consumers, it is therefore only natural it would share the results with them. The Tissot T-Complication Chronometer is the piece that came out of that victorious movement. The watch itself is simple yet details such as a guilloche on the dial provide it with a touch of elegance. Its precision is perfectly highlighted with a second counter centred at 6 o’clock. Simple precision is what this watch is about.
- Swiss Made
- Mechanical chronometer movement officially certified by COSC (Contrôle officiel Suisse des Chronomètres)
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective coating
- 316L stainless steel case with see-through case back
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m/ 100 ft)
- Leather strap with butterfly clasp