RAYMOND WEIL’s emblematic collection, nabucco , makes a strong comeback this year. Power and charisma exude from this new piece with architectural proportions, which recall the values of this collection originally inspired by Giuseppe Verdi’s famous opera. Using ceramics on its bezels for the first time, RAYMOND WEIL reinterprets nabucco boldly, giving birth to a model with distinguished lines and a strong personality.
The nabucco collection was born in 2007, thanks to the impetus of the founding family’s third generation, which joined the Company in 2006. Both powerful and elegant, the collection appeals to connoisseurs around the world, whatever their cultural background. Different, surprising and a little provocative, it continues to impose its style and presence today.
With its redesigned case, reworked dial and refined bezel, the nabucco Rivoluzione II combines the precision and know-how of Swiss watchmaking, sophisticated materials and high technology. Carbon, titanium and now, for the first time, ceramics give it an urbane and contemporary allure. In the “all black” version, punctuated with crimson features, including the chronograph counter hands, the date and the stitching on the rubber strap, its sophistication and exclusivity match the materials comprising it. One of the symbolic elements of the nabucco collection, the number 12, is the only number here that is not an index. Remaining faithful to its predecessors’ code of ethics, the new nabucco retains the tachymeter engraved in the ceramic on the bezel, the three counters at 3 o’clock (30 minutes), 6 o’clock (12 hours) and 9 o’clock (small seconds) and the round date window at 4.30. The pointed pusher buttons accentuate the strength of character of this 46mm piece.
To reinforce the links with the musical universe, in which its whole history is anchored, RAYMOND WEIL associates itself with sound specialist SENNHEISER. In this way, the Brand suggests the unique experience of combining watchmaking and music, to the great pleasure of lovers of precision, emotions and performance, values common to both worlds that the watchmaker would like to share with its clientele. Delivered in a special box, together with headphones offering an unmatched acoustic quality, the nabucco Rivoluzione II promises to make some noise.
7850 BSF 05207
- Movement Mechanical chronograph – RW5010
- Winding Automatic
- Power reserve 46 hours
- Jewels 27 rubies
- Functions Watch
- Central hours and minutes, small seconds at 9 o’clock
- Round date window at 4h30, red inscription
- Date adjustment pushbutton at 10 o’clock
- Start, stop and restart using pushbutton at 2 o’clock
- Reset using pushbutton at 4 o’clock
- Central chronograph hand 30 minutes counter at 3 o’clock, 12 hours counter at 6 o’clock
- Tachometer ring on the bezel
- Titanium and black PVD coated steel with carbon fiber
- Diameter: 46mm
- Thickness: 15.25mm
- Bezel Black ceramic
- Crown Black PVD coated steel, screwed down - fluted with RW Monogram
- Crystal Sapphire crystal with dual-sided antiglare treatment
- Dial Galvanic black
- Indexes Luminescent applique Arabic numeral "12" and 8 luminescent applique indexes, with polished edges
- H our s / Minutes Steel type, bombé, enhanced with luminescent material, Boston
- Small second Steel type, Boston Chronograph
- Red steel type, baton Co unters
- Red steel type, Boston
- Case back Screwed down with smoked sapphire crystal
- Strap Black rubber alligator style with red stitching, equipped with a RW folding clasp in titanium and black PVD coated steel, double push- security system
- Water resistance 20 ATM