LADIES FIRST AT RAYMOND WEIL
RAYMOND WEIL presents a new piece that combines all the qualities of a great lady. This jasmine is more feminine than ever, enriching the Brand’s musical score with all its colour and elegance.
This year, refined and voluptuous, the new Jasmine plays the card of audacity, with a cherry red alligator strap. It is composed of various precious materials, which will adorn ladies’ wrists with elegance on all occasions.
The 49 diamonds embellishing the steel case endow the piece with a dazzling brilliance. The jasmine flower depicted in mother-of-pearl at the heart of the dial provides a subtle reminder of the origins of the collection, created as a homage to the heroin of the Puccini opera, Turandot, whose splendour is associated with jasmine. Blued leaf hands sweep over the Roman numeral indexes, echoing the blue sapphire dome of the crown. The date is delicately emphasized by a steel border at 3 o’clock.
Equipped with an automatic winding mechanical movement, this 35mm timepiece celebrates the ladies, once again in the seat of honour at RAYMOND WEIL.
Ref.: 2935 SL2 01970
- Movement Mechanical – RW4200
- Winding Automatic
- Power reserve 38 hours
- Jewels 26
- Functions Hours, minutes, seconds
- Date Round window at 3 o’clock
- Round – Polished stainless steel set with 49 diamonds
- Diameter: 35mm
- Thickness: 9.7mm
- Crown Fluted with blue sapphire dome in lacquer
- Crystal Sapphire with dual-sided antiglare treatment
- Dial Mother-of-pearl, « jasmine flower » central decor
- Indexes Black roman numerals
- Hands Blued steel type, leaf-shaped
- Case back With sapphire crystal
- Bracelet Shiny red full skin alligator strap with a stainless steel folding RW clasp with double push-security system
- Water resistance 5 ATM