A real success since its launch, the freelancer collection boldly explores design and metals. A subtle reminder of the spirit of independence at the origin of RAYMOND WEIL’s creation, freelancer displays open lines with a sleek geometry. Titanium, skilfully blending character and refinement, provides a daring alternative in this collection.
With its finely honed horns and straight lines, the new freelancer chronograph offers a real concentration of design and performance. Projecting pushers and polished screw heads are some of the details making this watch a totally technical machine.
The new freelancer chronograph shows a metallic face, punctuated with shades of grey; this mezzo piano of power and elegance beats to the rhythm of a mechanical automatic winding movement, equipped with the chronograph function. Orange-coloured notes, making a forceful impression, highlight the chronograph hand in the centre, as well as those of the hour and minute counters.
The slate-grey dial of the titanium freelancer offers the day date window at 3 o’clock, and a circular tachymeter scale. The ensemble is housed in an imposing, round, 45mm-diametre titanium case, fitted with a screw-down, transparent back, providing risk-free immersion to 10 ATM.
A brown, calfskin strap with a folding titanium clasp including a double pusher safety system complete this flawless piece.
- Movement Chronograph – RW5000
- Winding Automatic
- Power-Reserve 46 hours
- Jewels 25 rubies
- Watch Central hours and minutes, small seconds hand at 9 o’clock 3-day date and day windows at 3 o’clock Day and date adjustment using push-button at 3 o’clock
- Chronograph Start, stop and restart using push-button at 2 o’clock Reset using push-button at 4 o’clock Central chronograph hand 30 minutes counter at 12 o’clock 12 hours counter at 6 o’clock Tachometer ring
- Case Round – Satin finished titanium Diameter: 45mm Thickness: 13.7mm
- Bezel Titanium
- Crown Titanium – screwed and fluted with RW monogram
- Crystal Sapphire crystal with dual-sided antiglare treatment
- Dial Slate grey galvanic
- Indexes White transferred indexes, capped with luminescent material
- Hours / minutes Steel type, bombé, barrel-shaped, enhanced with luminescent material Second hand at Steel type, barrel-shaped 9 o’clock
- Chonograph hands Orange, barrel-shaped
- Case back Screw down, with sapphire crystal
- Bracelet Brown, full skin calf leather strap. Folding RW steel and titanium clasp, with a double push-button security system
- Water resistance 10 ATM