Dedicated to innovation and quality watchmaking, Oris are delighted to present the newest addition to the Artix family – the Oris Artix Pointer Moon. This classic timepiece precisely displays the lunar cycle by means of a pointer hand.
Oris' innovative new 761 calibre movement, was developed in house, and perfectly showcases Oris' continued development in the art of watchmaking. This new Artix member has been evolved to indicate the lunar cycle in addition to its traditional date function. The pointer moon hand moves every half day and thus indicates a precise position of the moon cycle as opposed to the more common “romantic” moon display.
Restyled into a slimmer and more elegant model, the Oris Artix Pointer Moon features additional chamfer along its horns. A redesigned two-part dial with an inner and outer disc structure further adds to its sophistication.
Super-LumiNova® inlayed hour and minute hands ensure optimum legibility even in waning moonlight, whilst a stainless steel case and crown ensure it is built to last. This definitive watch is completed with a stylishly black calfskin croco pattern leather strap or with a metal bracelet.
Oris Artix Pointer Moon – the perfect partner for the man who asks for the moon.
- Oris automatic mechanical movement 761, based on SW220, with pointer moon function and date at 6 o’clock
- Multi-piece stainless steel case with stainless steel crown. Water resistance to 10 bar/100m
- Sapphire crystal domed on both sides and with anti-reflective coating inside
- Screwed case back with see-through crystal
- Black dial with applied indices with Super-LumiNova®. Nickel hour and minutes hands filled with Super-LumiNova®
- Black calf skin leather strap with croco pattern and stainless steel folding clasp
Swiss Retail Price CHF 1,900.00