Slip Into The Midnight Blue
The latest extension of Oris' renowned Artix collection, the new Artix Date Blue sees the independent Swiss watch manufacturer soulfully dive into the spellbinding midnight hour with a bold blue offering.
Offering unrivalled depth of colour, Oris' Artix Date Blue's mesmerising midnight blue dial incorporates spiral grooving with traditional galvanic enhancement to achieve its striking hue. Further enhancing the illusion of limitless colour, a unique two- zone dial with disc detailing is incorporated into its design.
The Artix Date Blue's hour numerals are delicately applied on its dial ring, whilst a modest and unobtrusive aperture at 6 o'clock reveals its date against a clearly defined black background. Nickel hands and indices with modest Super-LumiNova® inlay maintain its stylishly simple integrity.
Crafted from a multi-piece stainless steel case and crown, gently curved horns perfectly sit against the wrist and offer a smooth continuation into its harmonised deep blue calfskin leather strap. A double domed sapphire crystal and a see-through crystal in the case back complete the Oris Artix Date Blue's uncluttered design.
An uncompromisingly sophisticated and easy to wear timepiece, the spellbinding Oris Artix Date Blue is the perfect partner for those looking to slip into the Midnight Blue.
Ref. No. 733 7642 4035 LS, Ø 42.00mm
- Oris automatic mechanical movement 733, based on SW200-1, with date window at 6 o’clock
- Multi-piece stainless steel case with stainless steel crown
- Water resistance to 10 bar/100m
- Sapphire crystal domed on both sides and with anti-reflective coating inside
- Screwed case back with see-through crystal
- Dark blue, two zone dial with applied numerals, and indices with Super- LumiNova®
- Nickel hands, hour and minute hands with Super-LumiNova®
- Dark blue calf skin leather strap with croco pattern and stainless steel folding clasp
- Also available with a stainless steel bracelet.
- Swiss Retail Price CHF 1,450.00