Keeping the Red Sea Afloat
Introducing the new Oris Aquis Red Limited Edition
A keen supporter of the Red Sea Environmental Centre’s work to protect one of the world’s top diving sites, Swiss watch manufacturer Oris is delighted to unveil the new Aquis Red Limited Edition. Dedicated to the ongoing support of marine life projects, the latest addition to the Aquis collection celebrates Oris' commitment to preserving this idyllic seawater inlet.
Nestled between Africa and Asia, the Indian Ocean's Red Sea is not only one of the world's top diving sites but also boasts one of the planet's most diverse ecosystems. A delicately balanced and thriving subaquatic environment that homes over 1,200 species of tropical marine life, the conservation of this lush underwater paradise is overseen by the RSEC.
Oris' new Aquis Red Limited Edition is dedicated to the important role played by the RSEC. Revamping its sportive Aquis case design with striking red accenting, Oris' new specialist diving watch clearly displays its allegiance to the Red Sea on its numerals, second hand and the minute-scale upon its unidirectional top ring.
Combatting the wetsuit compression caused by underwater pressure and the need for adjustments whilst below the surface, Oris' safety anchor and sliding sledge clasp keep the watch attached to the wrist and easily adjustable at all times. Water- resistant to 300m and limited to only 2,000 pieces, the new Oris Aquis Red Limited Edition is presented in a special set.
A tribute to the Red Sea's wondrous depths and a call to arms for its preservation, this stunning timepiece is the ideal diving companion for those looking for an eye-catching aesthetic underpinned with an environmental consciousness.
- Automatic movement Oris Cal. 733, based on Sellita SW 200-1, with date window at 6 o’clock
- Multi-piece stainless steel case with protected screw-in stainless steel crown
- Water resistant to 30 bar/300m
- Diver’s unidirectional revolving top ring with red and white minute scale on black ceramic inlay
- Screw-in case back with special illustration and engraved limitation number
- Sapphire crystal domed on both sides with inner anti-reflective coating
- Dark grey dial with applied indices and Nickel hands, both with Super- LumiNova® inlay
- Rubber strap with safety anchor and a stainless steel clasp with sliding sledge
- Set includes a waterproof torch
- Swiss Retail Price CHF 1,900.00