For jet-setters, New Yorkers and everyone who wishes they were: the new limited edition Zürich Weltzeit 5th Avenue from NOMOS Glashütte is a tribute to the city that never sleeps.
Not a watch, but rather 24 in one: NOMOS Zürich Weltzeit. Travel the world with the push of a button and check the time—here, there, and everywhere. This marvelous timepiece from Glashütte is now available as a special limited edition for Wempe: Zürich Weltzeit 5th Avenue.
If you want to know what time it is somewhere else, there’s no need to bother with tricky calculations. Simply press the button above the crown until the desired location is at 12 o’clock. The home display on the right side of the dial also displays what time it is at home, in the city of cities: “New York” is resplendent in red next to the 24 hour disk. And the dial contains a further reference to the city: 5th Avenue has its own place on the city disk. After all, this world famous street is not only home to the Empire State Building and Central Park, but also to Wempe—the jeweler for which NOMOS Glashütte has produced the special edition.
A fine mechanical movement is at the heart of the watch: the NOMOS automatic caliber Xi, constructed in-house in Glashütte. Those wishing to own one of these watches must act quickly; the 100 special editions will be sold in Wempe stores worldwide.
- Movement: ξ (Xi)—NOMOS caliber with automatic winding and world time indicator
- Case: stainless steel, ten parts; diameter 39.9 mm; domed sapphire crystal glass, coated; sapphire crystal glass back, height 10.85 mm; special engraving „Wempe 100“
- Dial: galvanized, white silver-plated, with world time and 24-hour indicator, special inscription “New York” on the dial and “5th Avenue” on the city disc
- Hands: rhodium-plated, faceted
- Water resistant: to 3 atm
- Strap: Horween Genuine Shell Cordovan