Totally transparent but subtly hand decorated, Hysek’s new Furtif Tourbillon in rose gold and anthracite PVD is considered as a genuine work of art.
A new model of the Furtif Tourbillon line, this timepiece proudly reveals the mechanical magic of this outstanding movement, illuminated by golden creases in the matter of filigreed pieces.
Designed and manufactured within Manufacture Hysek’s workshop, this exclusive and intensely square calibre is a proof of the brand watchmaking knowledge and art of being unique.
This manual winding timepiece beats at the rhythm timed by a flying tourbillon endowed with avant-gardiste balance manufactured in titanium. The movement visible on the dial side as on the back of the watch, has been thoroughly handcrafted, thus highlighting reliefs, notches, and other patterns engraved in the rose gold, creating a delicate interplay of light and color.
Limited to 8 pieces, this HYSEK Skeleton Tourbillon with its extremely contemporary case in titanium, anthracite PVD and rose gold making it very light, is dedicated to art lovers who will see a kinetic and light sculpture to wear on the wrist. Adorned with swiveling horns, this timepiece will adapt to any morphology, thus providing a better wearing comfort.
The Furtif Skeleton Tourbillon in Rose Gold and Anthracite PVD is presented on a black alligator bracelet fusing perfectly with the grey shades of the case.
- HYSEK Calibre HW10
- Manual winding mechanical movement
- Hour and minute
- Skeleton Tourbillon
- Flying Tourbillon 1rd/minute, cage’s size: Ø14mm
- Gold rose 18k and galvanic treated bridge
- Hand decorated – painted brushed effect
- Titanium balance
- 260 components
- 28 jewels
- Power reserve indication on the back side
- Autonomy: 70 hours ± 3h
- Frequency: 28 800 VpH
- Size: Ø44mm x E 14mm x L 51mm
- Square case in rose gold and titanium treated anthracite PVD
- Square beveled sapphire glass with anti-reflection treatment, screwed on the case
- Water resistance: 30 meters
- Swivelling horns
- Hand-sewn alligator strap
- Hysek fold-over buckle
- Limited edition: 30 pieces
- Serial number engraved at 8 o’clock on the case’s side