A LIMITED EDITION OF ONLY 10 PIECES
F.P. Journe presents today the “10 Years Anniversary Tourbillon”, a very exclusive Series, limited to only 10 timepieces. Such a conjunction of numbers could not go unnoticed, combining the 10 th Anniversary of the first F.P. Journe Boutique in Tokyo, jointly with the inauguration of the 10 th Boutique in Beirut.
Opened in 2003 in the district of Omotesando, the St Germain des Prés of Tokyo, the first F.P. Journe Boutique is nestled in one of the most beautiful architectural realisation of spirituality by Tadao Ando. It has become a place of reference for the devotee of contemporary chronometry, as well as all other F.P. Journe Boutiques around the world.
A solution, for the least unusual, was found by François-Paul Journe for the attribution of these 10 exclusive timepieces : “Our ten Boutiques have each proposed us candidates among our faithful collectors. Their name will be randomly selected by draw during our annual fair in January 2014.”
The Anniversary Tourbillon in Platinum celebrating the 10 th Anniversary of the First F.P. Journe Boutique presents an identical movement to the original Tourbillon of 1983, but manufactured in 18 K rose Gold and visible through the sapphire back of the case. The dial in grained silver with blackened hour display, even rarer than the dial of the “Black Label” edition reserved to the Boutique, is maintained by a screwed steel polished circle. The hours are indicated by Abraham-Louis Breguet hands.
This rare Limited Series, strengthen the legitimacy of F.P. Journe, through its 30 years of horological research, in permanent quest for pre- cision and innovation.
BOUTIQUES F. P. JOURNE
- 2003 - TOKYO Collezione 6 -1- 3, Minami-Aoyama, Minato-Ku, Tokyo 107- 0062, Japan.
- 2006 - HONG KONG Shop G35, G/F., Landmark Prince’s, 10 Chater Road, Central, Hong Kong, China.
- 2007 - GENEVA 13, Place Longemalle, 1204 Geneva, Switzerland.
- 2007 - BOCA RATON 310 North Plaza Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432, USA.
- 2008 - PARIS 63, Rue du Faubourg St-Honoré, 75008 Paris, France.
- 2009 - BEIJING Zone 3, China World Mall,1 Jianguomenwai Ave, Chaoyang District, 100004, Beijing, China.
- 2009 - NEW YORK 721 Madison Avenue, 64th. Street, New York, NY 10065, USA.
- 2012 - MIAMI Bal Harbour Shops, 9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour, FL 33154, USA.
- 2013 - LOS ANGELES 8608 W. Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069-2302, USA.
- 2014 - BEIRUT Sofil Centre, Charles Malek Avenue, Achrafieh, Beirut, Lebanon.
- Exclusive F.P. Journe calibre 1412
- Manual winding / 29 turns of crown
- In 18 K rose Gold.
Dimensions of the movement
- Overall diameter : 32.60 mm
- Cased-up diameter : 32.00 mm
- Overall height : 5.95 mm
- Height of winding stem : 2.50 mm
- Diameter of stem thread : S1.20 mm
- Escapement 15 teeth
- 90° Anchor fork
- Balance with 4 inertia weights
- Flat Anachron balance spring with Breguet overcoil
- Pinned stud
- Spring pinned to collet
- Pinned GE stud
- 2 barrels in parallel
- Frequency : 21’600 v/h, (3Hz)
- Inertia : 11.00 mg*cm2
- Angle of lift : 52°
- Amplitude : 0h dial up : ± 280°
- 24h dial up : ± 260°
- Tourbillon chronometer, revolution in 60 seconds
- Time setting in position 2 of the winding crown
- Off Centre hours and minutes at 12h
- Small second at 6h
Power reserve Approximately 56 hours
- Grained base plate in 18 K Gold 4N
- Grained bridges in 18 K Gold 4N
- Screw heads polished and beveled, with chamfered slots
- Blued screws
- Pegs with polished rounded ends
- Platinum PT 950
- Sapphire crystal back
- Diameter : 40 mm
- Height : 9.5 mm
- Grained silver dial with hours display in blackened engraved silver, fixed by a steel polished circle (patented system)
- White steel Abraham-Louis Breguet hands
Number of parts
- Jewels : 19
- Movement without dial : 178
- Cased on leather strap : 223