Eberhard & Co., the historical brand of Swiss watch making, after having renewed sponsorship of the Ambrì Piotta Hockey Club for the 2014/2015 season, one of the most loved Swiss hockey teams, presents a special limited series of its Traversetolo "time-only" model dedicated to the Club: 77 specimens, as many as the HCAP years – founded in 1937 - ready to “personalise" the wrists of sportspeople and supporters.
Refined and with an essential look, Traversetolo has a case of large proportions (ø 43 mm) coupled with a mechanical hand-wound movement inspired by a mechanism of the ‘50s and perfected over time. The white dial with black Arabic numerals, luminous points and a small seconds counter at the 6 o’clock position, is personalised with the HCAP logo in the traditional blue colour. Also in blue the stitching adorning the honey-coloured leather strap which makes Traversetolo even sportier.
Eberhard & Co., bolstered by a prestigious position in the history of luxury watches achieved with 127 years of uninterrupted activity, saw in the HCAP a symbol of initiative, willpower and great ability, essential values common to the two companies and which form the basis of this partnership that finds expression in this limited edition.
Fans and supporters, but also lovers of Swiss watch making and ice hockey will get the chance to buy one of the 77 prestigious specimens through the dedicated section present on the HCAP website www.hcap.ch . A special model which revives passion and tradition, typical of Eberhard & Co. and of Ambrì-Piotta, to which it will be difficult to say no...!
Limited edition of 77 pieces.
- Case: steel
- Movement: calibre UNITAS/ETA 6498 16 ½ “, mechanical watch with hand-winding, continuous small second at 6 o’clock
- Case diameter: 43,00 mm.
- Case thickness: 10,70 mm.
- Case-back: minted, with the marks in relief, fixed by 8 screws.
- Strap-attachment: 21,00 mm.
- Water-resistance: 50 m.
- Crown: water-resistant, personalised “E”
- Bezel: polished
- Glass: sapphire, curved
- Dials: glossy white, black Arabic numerals, 12 luminescent dots and HCAP logo in blue colour; luminescent leaf-shaped hands
- Strap: brown with blue stitching. Steel buckle personalised E&C