THE NEW GRAND TOURBILLON XTREME PRECISION OCULUS PETITE MINUTE, HIGHEST PRECISION TOURBILLON @ PRICELESS VALUE, FROM DEMONACO!
Five years ago, Ateliers deMonaco proudly announced the launch of its in house developped Grand Tourbillon Xtreme Precision, regulated to have a tolerance between 0-2 seconds/24H, and making it one of the most precise Tourbillons in the world!
To commemorate and celebrate this milestone, we will enhance our line-up this year with a new and visually equally impact full member in our Tourbillon family: the Grand Tourbillion Xtreme Precision Oculus Petite Minute.
An oculus denotes a circular opening in an otherwise solid dome or wall originating out of the Byzantine and neoclassical architecture that allowed light to come through and subsequently would naturally draw the attention to this opening of light. It is also known as an “oeil de boeuf” in French or simply a “bull’s-eye“. Given the sapphire bridge holds our 60 seconds Tourbillon’s cage as the bull’s eye of the further solid and more classical looking Côtes de Geneve decorated dial, we only felt it natural to call this our Oculus!
Furthermore, now we finalized the consolidation of our supply chain and manufacturing in our new state-of- the-art Atelier located in Geneva Switzerland, we have been able to improve both efficiencies as well as further strengthen and safeguard all quality aspects, culminating in the label “Swiss Made” that all our timepieces will be proudly carrying as of now.
Ateliers deMonaco’s Oculus Petite Minute is powered by its own in-house developed and patented Xtreme Precision Tourbillon movement. This movement encapsulates an unique hybrid between the craftsmanship from the past and the precision and technology of the future, delivering one of the most accurate Tourbillon movements in the world today.
UNIQUE DESIGN FEATURES
- Unique case design - 33 components to allow for contrasting handfinishing, blend of titanium and 18K gold with recognizable convex lines
- In-house developed, Manufactured and patented Innovation
- Perfect balance cage to bring gravity point of all 80 components exactly to the centre
- Use of Silicium and precise manufacturing methodology like LIGA and DRIE for 10 times higher accuracy, all leading to a regulation of 0 / +2 seconds per 24H for every time piece
- Sapphire bridge thanks to the latest laser cutting technology, enabling production while allowig for double sides anti-reflection
- The iconic 18K gold Rotor with unique ATELIERS DEMONACO shield, hand guilloché finishing, decorated front & back
Pricing of the new Grand Tourbillion Extreme Precision Oculus Petite Minute starts at E 59’000 for the 43mm Ronde d’Or 18k Rose Gold and is available in Round, Square, and Jeweled versions.
Limited to 88 pieces
- Patented XP 1 minute Tourbillon
- Automatic bi-directional winding
- Curved chamfered and hand perlage decoration on bridges
- Hand engraved bi-colored solid gold 18K rotor
- Silicium escapement wheel and lever
- Alternances 28’800 alt/h (4 Hrz)
- Hand engraving on Tourbillon’s cage
- Sapphire Tourbillon bridge
- Hour, minutes, small seconds (6 o’clock)
- Diameter 43 MM
- Height 13.1 MM
- 31 parts overall
- Ultra light Titanium core
- Curved shaped 18K gold side panels
- Brushed, polished and assembled by hand
- See-through case back
- Front and back sapphire crystal
- Multi-layered anti-reflection coating on sapphire crystal
- Hand engraved case back, secured with 4 screws
- Water resistant up to 3 ATM
- Multi- layer, de-centred dial
- Deep sunray pattern Côtes de Genève decoration
- 6 o’clock Tourbillon opening
- Dauphine domed hands STRAP
- ATELIERS DEMONACO hand stitched alligator strap
- Titanium and 18K gold folding buckle EDITION