CHRONOMETER SETS THE PULSE RACING AGAIN!
The C7 Italian Racing Red Chronometer - Limited Edition
There are few sights in motorsport as evocative as a Ferrari in full flight at Monza. However, even we were surprised at the level of demand for our original C7 Italian Racing Red (C7IRR) - a watch that celebrated this most perfect of automotive unions. Rather appropriately, it became the fastest-selling timepiece we had ever created and the limited edition sold out within weeks.
With the supremely accurate, thermo-compensated ETA 251.233 COSC certified chronograph movement as its engine, the new C7 IRR is one of the most accurate watches in the world. The three sub-dials are evenly positioned around the centre of the dial while the round calendar window is neatly angled at the ‘4’ position. Add the finely-tuned precision of the case, the dashing looks of the “Toro Bravo” Italian leather of the strap with our signature Bader deployment, there is every reason to believe that this new version will also become an object of desire for Tifosi everywhere – but they’ll need to be quick off the grid, this is a limited edition of just 500.
- Diameter: 42mm
- Height: 10.7mm
- Calibre: ETA 251.233 COSC
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Water Resistance: 10 atm / 100 metres
- Strap: 22mm Leather
- Dial Colour: Italian Racing Red
- Worldwide limited edition of only 500 piece
- Swiss made 27 jewel, multi-functional thermo-compensated Swiss quartz chronometer
- 1/10ths second split-timing
- 42mm hand-polished 316L stainless steel case with deep-etched back-plate engraving
- Tachymeter bezel I Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- SuperLuminova™ indexes and hands
- Luxurious ’Toro Bravo’ leather strap with Bader deployment I Unique serial number engraving I Deluxe presentation case and owner’s handbook including COSC certification
Alternative strap information:
- 316L stainless steel bracelet with Bader deployment
- High-density rubber strap with logo buckle
Stainless Steel Bracelet £650/$899