For Those Who Explore the Depths
Carl F. Bucherer presents the latest member of the Patravi family: the distinctive Patravi ScubaTec diving watch is attractive, robust and easy to read, both above and below the surface of the seas.
The infinite depths of the ocean arouse a particular fascination and a desire for adventure. With the Patravi ScubaTec on your wrist, you will be able to conquer the depths of the ocean.
Fully Equipped for Tours of Discovery Precision and functionality are perfectly combined in the casual look of this timepiece: the CFB 1950.1 automatic movement has been integrated into a stainless steel case with a size of 44.6 mm and the accuracy of the movement is attested by a C.O.S.C. chronometer certificate. To ensure safe measurement of dive duration, the bezel of the Patravi ScubaTec can only be rotated counterclockwise, so that the diver’s safety remains guaranteed in the event of accidental manipulation. The generously designed dial of the three- hand watch assures rapid and accurate readability. Even in murky waters the diver can still read the time thanks to a special luminous coating (Super-LumiNova), which glows light blue in the dark. The black dial is well protected by a sapphire crystal almost 4 mm thick. In addition, a helium valve ensures that the gas escapes automatically without damaging the case when the diver is ascending and descending in the diving bell.
Striking Exterior The distinctive design of the Patravi ScubaTec leaves no doubt about its function as a diving watch. The glowing blue markers are emblematic of the sea, as are the markings on the first quarter of the bezel and the notch of the same color on the crown. A further extraordinary design detail is found on the case back, where a relief of two manta rays has been incorporated with a 3-D effect. Even on land, the bracelet, a combination of shiny and matt stainless steel, gives rise to a fascinating interplay of light and shade, reminiscent of the shimmering surface of the sea. The unique combination of steel and two ceramic colours on the bezel finds a sporty complement in the shade of ceramic blue created especially for Carl F. Bucherer. Thanks to the integrated bracelet extension, the length can be adjusted individually enabling the Patravi ScubaTec to be worn over a diving suit or for everyday wear.
Whether you are wearing it in the ocean, on your travels or with a suit – with the Patravi ScubaTec you are sure to look stylish.
You do not have access to view this Atom.
Reference number: 00.10618.104.22.168
- Movement: Automatic, calibre CFB 1950.1, chronometer, diameter 26.2 mm, height 4.6 or 4.8 mm, 25 or 26 jewels, power reserve 38 h
- Functions: Date, hours, minutes, seconds
- Case: Stainless steel, stainless steel/ceramic bezel, automatic helium valve, screw-down crown, sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides, water-resistant to 500 m (50 atm), diameter 44.6 mm, height 13.45 mm
- Bracelet: Stainless steel, stainless steel diving lock
- 00.10632.23.33.01 rubber strap
- 00.10632.23.23.01 white dial, rubber strap
- 00.10622.214.171.124 white dial, stainless steel bracelet
- 00.10632.24.23.01 18 K rose gold / ceramic bezel, white dial, rubber strap
- 00.106126.96.36.199 18 K rose gold / ceramic bezel, white dial, stainless steel / 18 K rose gold bracelet
- 00.10632.24.53.01 18 K rose gold / ceramic bezel, blue dial, rubber strap
- 00.106188.8.131.52 18 K rose gold / ceramic bezel, blue dial, stainless steel / 18 K rose gold bracelet