Bremont is pleased to announce the launch of a new classically designed timepiece, the ALT1-C Rose Gold, Classic Chronograph. Whilst the style is based on the classic ALT1-C collection, the design inspiration hails from the Victory Limited Edition watch which Bremont released in 2012 in collaboration with The Museum of the Royal Navy, Portsmouth.
The ALT1-C Rose Gold is Bremont’s fi rst non-limited edition 43mm gold watch that will form part of the core collection but will only be produced in very limited numbers each year with less than 65 being made in 2013.
As with the original ALT1-C range, this watch will be COSC rated and manufactured at Bremont’s watch making facility in Henley-On-Thames, England, where all of Bremont’s watches are now being made by the companies dedicated team of watch makers.
- Calibre 13 1/4” BE-50AE automatic
- 28 jewels
- Glucydur balance
- Anachron balance spring
- Nivaflex 1 mainspring
- 42 hour power reserve
- Bremont moulded and decorated rotor
- date at 6H
- chronograph small counters with seconds and 30 minutes
- 18 carat Rose Gold Bremont Trip-Tick® construction with scratch resistant PVD treated case barrel
- Case diameter 43.00mm
- lug width 22.00mm
- case thickness 16.00mm
- 18 carat Rose Gold with integrated flat crystal.
- Etched metal dial with off-white ground colours and treated steel hands.
- Domed anti-reflective
- scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Water resistant to 10 ATM, 100 metres
- C.O.S.C chronometer tested and certified.
- Embossed leather with 18 carat Rose Gold pinbuckle