The O.H.M collection invites you on a journey through time, to the heart of the Armand Nicolet workshops, where the original movements beating at its heart sprang to life during the 1950s and 1960s.
As custodians of a long-established artisan-style tradition inherited from their forefathers, today’s master-watchmakers have patiently restored and reassembled these historical mechanisms by hand, while showing profound respect for ancient skills. The latest addition to this collection, the L14 model, features an authentic 1957 calibre housed in a series that is limited to the number of movements found, namely 499.
- Mechanical hand-wound Calibre AN 0711C on a 1957 UT 600 base
- 18 jewels
- 18,000 vib/h
- 36-hour power reserve
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Black DLC-coated stainless steel Anti-reflective sapphire crystal on both sides
- Water-resistant to 50 metres (5 bar/165 ft)
- Grey, openworked Small seconds at 6 o’clock
- Black alligator with black DLC-coated steel buckle